Aerial Photography - Charles Ragucci Photography
Powered by SmugMug Log In

The Willow Mansion

The Willows is a 47.5-acre estate purchased by Radnor Township in 1973 from the Zantzinger family. Situated at the end of a long, winding driveway is the beautifully restored three-story mansion. The mansion was built in 1910 for John Sinnott Jr., for his wife, and referred to as Rose Garland. The mansion and 47.5 acres that now make up the park were purchased by Clarence Geist in 1937 as a wedding present for his daughter.

CharlesRagucciPhotographyRadnorAerialDroneLandscapeOutdoorTrailTreesmansionHouse Real Estate